Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do Something About It

I'm broke, I wish I had another car, I can't find a husband, my kids are off the chain, I need to lose weight, I can't find a job, my baby daddy won't help take care of his kids. Everybody's got problems. Everybody faces trials & tribulations! Your not the only one in this world that may have said one of these phrases before. Their is a such thing called THE DEVIL. He is petty. He comes in all forms, shapes, & sizes. He definitely doesn't like to see anybody happy & he will stop at nothing to bring you down. When you dwell on & complain about your situation, guess what? You are pleasing THE DEVIL to the fullest. One thing he doesn't like is when you build a relationship with his enemy (God). So he is going to test you from every angle and try his best to get you on HIS team.
Don't join that team. Do something about your situation! Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment